4-H Summer Camp
Summer Camp is held at Holiday Lake 4-H Educational Center. Space is limited! Stay tuned for information on the 2024 Summer Camp.
4-H Summer Camp is a 5 day, overnight camp for youth ages 9-13. The camp is held at Holiday Lake 4-H Center. The Campbell County Camp will be June 26 to June 30, 2023.
Come and experience the 2023 Campbell County 4-H Summer Camp! Spend an exciting week camping at the Holiday Lake 4-H Educational Center. The 4-H Center is located in the beautiful Buckingham/Appomattox State Forest. Holiday Lake 4-H Educational Center is an Accredited Camp certified through the American Camping Association. Youth will have the opportunity to experience a variety of camp classes, afternoon activities, and special evening programs, which are great fun for all. Camp allows young people the opportunity to develop independence and life skills in a cooperative group setting.
Campbell County 4-H Camp is open to all youth residents of Campbell County who are 9-13 years old. If you are not sure if your child is eligible, please call our office at 434-332-9538. The following age limitations apply:
- Campers must be 9 years old on or before September 30, 2023.
- Older campers are eligible as long as they were no older than 13 years old as of January 1, 2023.
Registrations accepted beginning March 13, 2023. We will accept camper registrations until we reach capacity. No registrations accepted after June 1, 2023.
- Required for ALL Campers
- Enrollment Forms for NEW Campers
- Enrollment Information for RETURNING Campers & 4-H'ers
- 4-H Camp Scholarships
- The following forms must be completed for ALL Campers.
- A 4-H Camp Registration Form along with the deposit for camp are REQUIRED to reserve a space.
- Class selections will be filled in the order they are recieved. 4-H Camp Class Forms will only be accepted with the completed 4-H Camp Registration Form and deposit.
If you have:
- Camped with Campbell County 4-H in the past.
- Or have participated in a Campbell County 4-H Day Camp program.
- Or have been a member of a Campbell County 4-H Club.
Please contact the 4-H Office at 434-332-9538 or email email@example.com for information on re-enrolling online.
This is in addition to the 4-H Camp Registration Form and the 4-H Camp Class Form that ALL Campers must complete.
An Important Note about 4-H Camp Scholarships:
- You must complete the Registration Forms AND pay the deposit in order to be considered for a 4-H Camp Scholarship.
- Scholarship Applications are due back to our office no later than April 15, 2023.
Contact us at:
- Call: 434-332-9538
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Location: Agriculture Building; 163 Kabler Lane; Rustburg
- Mailing Address: Virginia Cooperative Extension - Campbell County; P.O. Box 67; Rustburg, VA 24588
Questions about 4-H Camp? Not sure what to do next?
Please give us a call! We're more than happy to answer any questions you have.